Overall, I was not a fan of 2010, and am very much so looking forward to a new year. But, factoring out any personal issues – 2010 was a fabulous year for my house.
I had an unrealistic list of desired goals to accomplish this year, and while I didn't accomplish all of them – I did get an insane amount done.
So here's my goals for 2010 and how I measured up...
Doors and Trim
All the doors are done. As for the trim, the kitchen, master and third bedroom are left.
- Buy a new TV and console table:
- Paint fireplace white/spraypaint screen black:
- Get a new coffee table:
- Paint walls blue and vanity white:
Hall and master bath
- Put frames around the mirrors – FAIL
- Add stripes:
- Rip out carpet:
- Give the office a new look:
- Rip out carpet, sand, stain and poly:
- Upgrade all fixtures – FAIL
- Figure out the sofa situation – FAIL
- Build a bar/figure out kegerator thing:
- Start putting the tins on the wall:
Other notable projects...
- Stenciling a houndstooth wall:
- Updating the wet bar:
- Wine cork dresser
Other 2010 events...
- Designing the Westie Rescue of Missouri calendar
- The beer-tasting party (aka: Brent's 30th)
What a great post, Ashley. I love seeing all you DID accomplish. I can't believe how gorgeous those floors are under the carpet. Good for you. I'm hosting a link party for 2011 on my blog and I'd love to have you join in. I also offer some tips for accomplishing those goals too!ReplyDelete
Yikes you were a busy bee this year!! I wish I could say I accomplished half that much...ReplyDelete
Good job!! :D
You accomplished a lot in 2010, I can't wait to see what you do in 2011~ReplyDelete