That was, until I realized the oh-so-perfect hand towel I bought in December clashes with the paint color...as does a piece of art I ordered online. Awesome.
So is my half bath done? Nope, but I'm okay with that. There are some projects you just can't rush. And at least, even unfinished, my half bath is no longer blah.
What I did:
- Painted the doors and vanity white
- Painted the walls
- Spray painted the mirror
- Switched out hardware on the vanity
- Bought towel ring
Other half bath projects to do at some point:
- Put in a pedestal sink, which means adding tile where the current vanity is (this will be a next year project)
- Switch out the faucet
- Find a more modern light fixture
- Find a hand towel that works
- Art above the toilet
I can't wait to see what everyone did. Everyone's projects were so inspiring during the last challenge.