Friday, July 9, 2010

Paper Fun

I love planning parties for the paper aspect alone. Sure, setting the menu and figuring out the decorations is fun – but the save the dates, invitations, napkins, place cards, etc., is where it's at for me. This is why I'm a graphic designer, because I know I'll always have the love of making paper pretty.

It's this reason alone, that Brent's beer-tasting party had a save the date:
I love the simplicity of the pint-glass theme, so I decided to stick with it.

The invites that are going out next week:

Since the purpose of the beer-tasting party is to try new beers, and hopefully find a few keepers – I want to have paper at each station so tipsy people can write beer names down to remember later. But why have blank paper, when you can do personalized notepads at Vistaprint? (Especially when said notepads are dirt cheap).

The notepads:
Yes, I know I am having way too much fun, but I really don't care.

1 comment: