Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas wrap up

Brent and I just finished hosting our first Christmas with his family, and I'm happy to say it was a success. And now that that's over, Christmas for us is basically done. Brent and I got some amazing gifts, but here are the highlights...

Bissell Lift-off Mulitcyclonic Pet Upright (this vacuum has already received a trial run, and we are in love).

14 water goblets (not sure how we forgot to register for these guys, but we have them now):

Crate & Barrel Axel Shiny Wall Art:

Windermere Serveware (Another thing, we forgot to register for. So far our collection now consists of the serving spoon, slotted spoon, serving fork, lasagna server, cake server and gravy boat ladle. Not bad at all).

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

    I've been married 13 years and still come across things and think, why didn't we register for these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki – Glad I'm not the only one! When we registered, my thought process was clearly more on decor than entertaining.

    ReplyDelete