Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shutterfly deal

Brent and I had our holiday pictures taken this morning (thank you mom!), and now the search for the perfect holiday card has begun.

I've always been a fan of Shutterfly's holiday card selection, but this year they're offering something better than just amazing designs – they're offering 50-free cards to all bloggers. That's right, 50 free cards. It's the perfect freebie to get your holiday off to an amazing start.

I've just recently joined the Shutterfly craze, because originally the thought of joining another photo-sharing site was just too much to handle. But now, I'm so glad I finally sucked it up. I just adore their designs, and coming from a graphic designer, I feel that's the best compliments of all. They do more than just holiday cards too – they do birth announcements and birthday cards, which I had no idea about. I'm just happy a site that actually offers quality layouts is available at a reasonable price (because that is a difficult thing to find).

I narrowed my search down to 3 holiday cards (Brent didn't seem to find my original "final 20" on the funny side). To get a better idea, I put in the photos, and now I'm debating between 3. Opinions?


I also had my mom take a picture of us in the living room. I doubt I'll ever use this photo for anything, but I still think it's fun to look at. :)


3 comments:

  1. All three are fantastic but I think #2 is my fave...something about the monochromatic look really appeals to me and stands out. But whatever you choose, you won't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input! #2 keeps catching my eye as well.

    ReplyDelete