Friday, June 25, 2010

Brent's birthday – baby steps

I bought my first items for Brent's beer-tasting birthday party. My plan is to separate the beer (ale, stout and lager) into different rooms. I bought these buckets at Target for $14.99 each. Not bad at all.


As for beverage and dessert napkins, I'm thrilled to say I already have them. When Brent and I got married – I went a little napkin crazy. Brent and I put our own spin on our personalized napkins, so I will be using his 3 for the party.


The most appropriate napkin for the party was not photographed at the wedding – Brent is...going to need some Advil tomorrow.

I know I have a long way to go on party details, but I'm thrilled to be able to say I've at least accomplished something.

1 comment:

  1. I have one of those white beverage buckets from Target! I love it, and use it every time people come over!

    ReplyDelete