So the new console table in my family room, makes the dingy coffee table I've had since college stand out even more. I'm ready to move on and tired of looking at Chip's bite marks in it from his puppy stage.
If you forgot, here's what my family room looks like now:After lots of searching, these are my 5 top tables.
1. Mendocino Table from Wal-Mart – $99
I have been eying this series since I first started my blog. I love the simplicity of it, and I very much so love the price.
2. Sutton Coffee Table – $250ish (this table seems to be available everywhere, so if this table wins – then price researching begins) I love the clean lines and modern look to this table.
3. Leather and Glass Coffee Table – $170
I've never seen a table like this, and that's definitely part of its appeal to me.
4. Allison Coffee Table by Sitcom – $278
What isn't to love about this table? Well, aside from the price and the fact that the wood would need to be painted black.
5. Brad Coffee Table by TAG – $199.99
Once again, I love the simplicity of this type of table.
So, opinions? As you can tell, I haven't completely made up my mind on the black versus glass debate. I think I'm leaning more toward glass though.