I can't believe it's March now. How crazy is that?
Anyway...here's my book nerd stats:
Books read in February: 2
Books listened to in February: 6
So how did I go from reading 11 books in January to my 2 in February? It’s called the Olympics, painting stripes in the office and the slowness of “The Poisonwood Bible” (I literally read that book the entire month…and some of January).
12. “Shadowland” by Alyson Noel (Immortals #3)
13. “The Poisonwood Bible” by Barbara Kingsolver
6. “In the Woods” by Tana French
7. “Along for the Ride” by Sarah Dessen
8. “Vision in White” by Nora Roberts (Bride Quartet #1)
9. “Cat & Mouse” by James Patterson (Alex Cross #4)
10. “A Touch of Dead” by Charlaine Harris
11. “Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise” by Ruth Reichl
Favorite book of the month:
“Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise” by Ruth Reichl
This book is my favorite surprise. I had heard great things about it, but I was hestitant. While I can get by in the kitchen, there is a reason my blog is about décor and not my cooking. I was nervous this book would filled with food terms I’d never even heard of. Wow, was I ever wrong. This book was funny and interesting – with all the different disguises Ruth created to go unnoticed in restaurants.
“Cat & Mouse” by James Patterson (Alex Cross #4)
I am guessing you listen to the audio books while painting, decorating, etc.....that is a great idea! NGReplyDelete
Ding ding ding. Although sometimes I listen to audiobooks at work as well. :)ReplyDelete