Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pottery Barn Teen

Is it bad that I like PB Teen more than Pottery Barn? PB Teen is cheaper and the items lack the farmhouse-look Pottery Barn has. While I can appreciate shabby chic, this girl's style is far from that.

My PB Teen obsession started last January, when I found this makeup storage container, which I decided was a must on my desk for my office supplies. $79 for an office organizer that big – deal!

I just looked through the new PB Teen catalog (while mourning the loss of my Jayhawks) and found some more great stuff.

Here's some of my favorites:

Mirrored Wall Letters
:

Display-It Rails:

Bubble-Up Lamp Base:


Bubble-Up Bedside Table:


Indy Towels:

Zebra sheet set (unfortunately no sets are available in king):

2 comments:

  1. I love PB teen and PB kids, I was just admiring that bubble table the other day, it would look cute next to a glider in a nursery :D Also, I was at Walmart yesterday and saw some zebra pillows that made me think of you, they were white with grey stripes, so a bit more subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was a PB Teen. Although now I'm not surprised. Anyway before I got married my initials were SMA, so that first picture is fun! Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete