Monday, October 8, 2012

Photos!...And some excuses

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

In my defense I've had a lot going on. It's football season, so we're away on the weekends a lot now. Brent and I also celebrated my 30th in Boston and Cape Cod. Then several days later, my neighbor friend and I threw our 2nd annual block party. And that doesn't include the photo shoots for Audrey I was obsessing about planning. Then next weekend, I'm co-hosting a twins baby shower at my house. And in the last month I've also had another echo...oh, and the month prior I was admitted into the hospital for 4 days with pneumonia. So yeah, just a tad busy.

But more on all of that in future posts.

One of the things I'm most excited about are the family photos I just had done. Aside from the random, drunken Christmas Eve photos I have with my family (see, you thought I was exaggerating), we haven't had any done since Brent's and my wedding 5 years ago (holy cow, it's been 5 years!). And now that we have Audrey, it was definitely time.

My friend Brooke with Brooke German Photography took them, and I love them.


Four generations shot (one that isn't in the hospital!):


Those are just a few of my favorites, but it really was hard to pick.

And a month earlier than that, we did some 7 month photos with Top Spot Photography.

It's shaping up to be a picture-heavy fall, and I couldn't be happier about it.

3 comments:

  1. Love A's jacket. Where did you get it? TQC needs a winter one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I actually got it last year. It's part of Gymboree's Pups and Kisses line.

    http://gymbohaven.com/82911g_files/girl.htm#babygirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo! I LOVE that color green. Have a coat similar to that (minus the bows, of course) for myself from Nordstroms!

      Delete