Saturday, October 20, 2012

The separation of church and state

Hehe. Not really. I just wanted to picture all my readers thinking "@$%@$^%@" all at once.

The title does hold some relevance though. I've debated about doing a family blog for awhile, and well, it's time to divide and conquer.

I want a place to post tons of pictures of Audrey, show off her wardrobe, store videos and talk Westies. I don't want to do that on Decorating Obsessed, because that's not what you guys signed up for. But that is what The Miller Project will be about – a photo/caption type of blog about the Miller household.

So what does this mean for the Decorating Obsessed reader? Absolutely nothing. Decorating Obsessed will still be for design and entertaining, as well as my health and the occasional family update. There will be a post crossover from time to time, but that's as exciting as it gets.

Just wanted to let everyone know.

Now carry on.  :)






3 comments: