Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My month hiatus

It's been a month since I've worked on any projects for my house. Yep, a month. After Brent's party, I decided I needed to relax. While it seemed weird the first week, I definitely got the hang of lounging around after that.

So what did I do? Watch more TV than I usually do in a year.

- Dexter (seasons 2 and 3)
- Arrested Development (season 2)
- The Tudors (season 3)
- How I Met Your Mother (seasons 1, 2 and 3)

Yep, I was rather impressed with myself as well. And as fate would have it, the day I decide to get back in the swing of things – I'm sick. Lovely.

I'm hoping that this weekend will be the start of more project awesomeness. I already have 2 in mind. :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all those TV shows. I recently got into Dexter and AD. How I missed AD when it was originally on, I would like to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accountant – I know! These are all new shows to me as well. I am obsessed with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! It's volleyball season for me so not that many projects but I've been shopping. Need to also get back to more real projects.K

    ReplyDelete