Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dear Santa

I'm blaming the new house on my barely-there Christmas list. Usually I have lists for both sides done and emailed to my parents and in-laws by now. I just like having it out of the way and the list divided up correctly (the proper division of want versus necessity on each side – both parents are excellent at studying all lists to make sure they aren't getting screwed with a sucky list. God forbid someone has to buy a vacuum while the other side has glamorous bedding to purchase).

I thought with the new house that the Christmas lists would be a breeze and just create themselves this year. Ha!

Brent and I have now been married for 2.5 years – everything we truly wanted off the registries has now been purchased and there's no more random crystal stemware we need for a complete set. I bought so much decor prepping the house for the housewarming party, I'm seriously about tapped out. And I don't think I can fit one more article of clothing into my closet.

So, what do I have on my list so far? A label maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment