Thursday, September 17, 2009

Books #72, 73 and 74











#72 – "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by J.K. Rowling

I thought the series was okay, until I read this book. Now I finally understand how people can reread the series over and over again. Every question I ever had was answered. It was an amazing wrap-up to the series.

#73 – "Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper" by Diablo Cody
If you want a quick read – here's your book. It's mindless entertainment, and you get some insight it the adult entertainment world as well.

#74 – "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins
I LOVED this book. If you have not read "Hunger Games" yet – do it now, and then read this sequel. It was incredible. I'm now impatiently waiting for book #3. It's going to do a long wait. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment