Sunday, June 12, 2011

2 dresser flips

So, it just occurred to me that I never posted either of these reveals. I want to post them together, because I only get to keep one, and well, decisions are hard.

(Please forgive my terrible pictures. I've been under the weather, and the thought of retaking and/or staging photos is not an appealing one).

Dresser #1:
Before:

After:

Dresser #2:
Before:
After:

The winning dresser will be going in the third bedroom (where dresser #1 currently is). The third bedroom is currently used as a second guest bedroom, and will one day become a nursery. Right now, I'm leaning toward dresser #2 – I'm liking the modern look (and the extra drawer).

Luckily, I don't have to make any decisions quite yet. I don't plan on getting rid of a dresser in the man cave, until our next Ikea trip (August or September) – when I can get some behind-the-sofa Expedit bookcases for better storage.

2 comments:

  1. Two great makeovers! Looks professional from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first dresser....the 2nd one, although beautiful, it is too mod for my style.

    ReplyDelete