Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday

Brent is still going strong (he took tomorrow off as well), but unlike some people, I have to work tomorrow and my bedtime is near – so I'm calling it quits on Monday. And judging from the choice words coming from the garage, I think Brent's about spent himself.

Since we are doing the built-in in 2 different pieces (bottom and top), we've started repeating Saturday and Sunday's steps. I am loving this repetition because it means there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

While I was at work, Brent attached all the bottom shelving to the base:

And did all the wiring (pre-spackle photo):

Then it was back to Home Depot to have the cuts made for the top:
And while Brent is currently building those shelves, I've started painting the shelf backs:
Definitely a productive day. I'm trying not to read too much into the fact that the day things get done is the day I'm not there.

No comments:

Post a Comment