Thursday, August 13, 2009

What I Bought

Yes, I'm buying a lot lately. But Brent and I are getting ready to move into a house 3 times the size of the old one – so of course there's things to get.

My mom and I made the journey to Nebraska Furniture Mart last night. I went there with the purpose of buying the living room coffee and end tables, which of course means I left the store with nothing. I could not find those tables anywhere. I saw them there only 6 weeks ago, but they not anywhere to be found last night.

After that unsuccessful trip, we went to JCP Home Store, whereI got a rug for the guest bathroom. It's a double-length rug, since the vanity it there is longer.

I also bought a really cool, round stainless soap dispenser. I would post a photo, but apparently it's too cool to be online.

In other news: Brent's parents bought a house in Manhattan, pending inspection.

No comments:

Post a Comment