Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Possession: Day 1

Yesterday, my mom and I started our painting battle with the kitchen. We primed with entire kitchen (walls and ceiling) with Valspar's High-Hiding Primer. I have used with primer before, and I cannot say enough good things about it. The hunter green was gone after just one coat, and the room brightened up instantly.

After one coat of ceiling paint, the ceiling started looking like a normal ceiling. Unfortunately, ceiling paint is so thick, you can through it in about 2 seconds, so naturally, we ran out. So I'm getting more ceiling paint today (along with wall paint), and the kitchen should be done tonight.

Check out how much better it already looks though:

1 comment:

  1. I am OBSESSED with these cabinets. Especially the scalloping around the window!

    ReplyDelete