Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Start

It started with the office. I woke up one morning and thought "what am I doing?"

I've been working from home for almost a year now, and yet I never merged my former cube into its new home. (Plus my Memeboxes were taking up valuable closet real estate).

And that's when I really started seeing the rest of my house. While everything worked great pre-Audrey, post-Audrey I can't just glide by and expect the same results. On top of acquiring 4 more years of things, kid's stuff takes up a criminal amount of room.

My house no longer felt like home. It just felt like one giant mess.

The lack of space hit a critical level this summer, when we officially ran out of storage room in the basement, and things started piling up in our living space. I'll be honest, since having Audrey – my house has been at a standstill...and it's time for a change.

So, I would like to welcome you to my new focus: decluttering my life.


One project at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment