Books read in September: 4
Books listened to in September: 2
55. "The 8th Confession" by James Patterson (Women's Murder Club #8)
56. "The 9th Judgment" by James Patterson (Women's Murder Club #9)
57. "Target Underwear and a Vera Wang Gown" by Adena Halpern
58. "The Extras" by Scott Westerfeld (The Uglies #4)
31. "The Pagan Stone" by Nora Roberts (Sign of Seven #3)
32. "A Breathe of Snow and Ashes" by Diana Gabaldon (Outlander #6)
Favorite book: I'm a sucker for the Outlander series, so "A Breathe of Snow and Ashes" definitely wins. If you haven't read this series and enjoy historical fiction – please read these books. They're super long, but rather amazing.
Biggest disappointment: Definitely "The Extras" – I wanted to like this book, because I enjoyed the rest of the series, but this book made me rather miserable.
What is Target Underwear and a Vera Wang Gown? That sounds interesting :o) Did you like it?ReplyDelete
It was actually pretty cute. It's a memoir told through fashion statements. :)ReplyDelete