Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Projects

Overall, I was not a fan of 2010, and am very much so looking forward to a new year. But, factoring out any personal issues – 2010 was a fabulous year for my house.

I had an unrealistic list of desired goals to accomplish this year, and while I didn't accomplish all of them – I did get an insane amount done.

So here's my goals for 2010 and how I measured up...

Doors and Trim
All the doors are done. As for the trim, the kitchen, master and third bedroom are left.

Family Room
- Buy a new TV and console table:

- Paint fireplace white/spraypaint screen black:

- Get a new coffee table:

Half Bath
- Paint walls blue and vanity white:

Hall and master bath
- Put frames around the mirrors – FAIL

Office
- Add stripes:

- Rip out carpet:

- Give the office a new look:

The Hallway
- Rip out carpet, sand, stain and poly:

Outside
- Upgrade all fixtures – FAIL

Man Cave
- Figure out the sofa situation – FAIL

- Build a bar/figure out kegerator thing:

- Start putting the tins on the wall:


Other notable projects...

- Stenciling a houndstooth wall:

- Updating the wet bar:

- Wine cork dresser


Other 2010 events...

- Designing the Westie Rescue of Missouri calendar

- The beer-tasting party (aka: Brent's 30th)

3 comments:

  1. What a great post, Ashley. I love seeing all you DID accomplish. I can't believe how gorgeous those floors are under the carpet. Good for you. I'm hosting a link party for 2011 on my blog and I'd love to have you join in. I also offer some tips for accomplishing those goals too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes you were a busy bee this year!! I wish I could say I accomplished half that much...

    Good job!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You accomplished a lot in 2010, I can't wait to see what you do in 2011~

    ReplyDelete