I’m very excited to be participating in my first Mood Board Monday over at pewter + sage. If you aren’t familiar with this, it’s simple enough – she posts 2 different items to pick from (this time rugs), and you create a room inspired by one of the items. It’s amazing to see the different rooms people come up with.
This was the rug I picked for my inspiration:I thought it would look amazing in my imaginary sunroom with my imaginary budget, and I was right.
My modern sunroom:
1. I wanted something light and airy, so for paint I picked Behr’s Asparagus (410D-4). For the floors, I’m keeping it neutral with this ceramic tile from Home Depot.
2. The Tavern Bay fan is from Home Depot.
3. I am obsessed with this sofa from Hive Modern.
4. The Kelly Table Lamp is from Crate & Barrel and is $179.
5. Seriously, how adorable is this Oval Ring Side Table? This table from Inside Avenue has a price tag of $360.
6. And here is the Andalusia Rug from West Elm that started it all.
7. These benches by Jonathan Adler, are my coffee table for the sun room.
8. This cheerful Meridian Maribel Pillow from Crate & Barrel adds a touch of fun to the space for only $25.
9. To me, it doesn’t get more sunroom than with this green and white pillow from Pier 1.
10. I found this art, fell in love with it, but unfortunately have no idea who made it. But I figure with my unlimited budget, I could hire someone to recreate it if necessary. ☺
11. These Antique Copper Pedestal Vases from Jamali Garden bring out the color of the rug for only $25.
12. This amazing Empire Mirror is from Z Gallerie, and would go above the bookcase.
13. These green Kawayan Vases from Z Gallery, bring in some more nature to the room.
14. This amazing Paterson Two-Door Cabinet is from Crate & Barrel. I can see it displaying picture frames and travel books.