Friday, June 5, 2009

Sell baby sell

My grandparent's neighborhood garage sale is this weekend. Brent and I went through the closets, basement and cabinets, in attempts of decluttering.

Even though we donated a bunch of household stuff to a charity 2 months ago, we still managed to have plenty of items for the garage sale. Where does all this crap come from?

I am happy to say, the rest of the wedding decor is in the garage sale. The centerpieces and paper lanterns were sold right after the wedding, so this garage sale contains the random leftovers – bubbles, vases, dragon tears and 2 pairs of wedding shoes that I decided against at the last minute, and while they were never worn, were still nonreturnable.

I don't expect to get much for anything at the garage sale. I would even be excited by $40. That would help out with the frames and matting for the artwork bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment