My 2011 goal list is about to get, well, altered. The deadline is now February, and the priorities are changing.
The obvious one:
- The nursery (Most of this adventure won't be until after we find out the gender in late September, but I'm slowly establishing a game plan. Since Brent and I prepared last year with buying an Expedit bookcase and dresser/changing table – we are making progress).
Not as obvious:
- The master closet (My biggest issue with our house is the lack of walk-in-closets. That's right, we have zero. So Brent and I share the master closet, and I've been using the closet in the future nursery for my dresses, shoes and purses. While I know I'll be losing considerable amounts of space – hopefully, Brent can build some sort of organizational system for the tiny closet).
- The man cave (We spend a lot of time down there, and I can only imagine that increasing once February rolls around). The list:
- Finish painting
- Get a mini-fridge for the wet bar
- Track lighting for above the bar
- Shelving for behind the sofa
- Wall art
Because I feel like it:
- Frame bathroom mirrors (The master and hall bath have the standard, build-grade mirrors in them. I'd like to give them a custom look with a frame job (couldn't help myself)).
- Entryway (Install molding below the chair rail).