Monday, November 7, 2011

What I Bought...

I just couldn't help myself. I'm powerless toward penguins.

At first I was going to buy the entire set of the 3 winter sport penguins, but the ice skating penguin looked way too one-legged in person.

I also decided to take a huge step and buy my first Thanksgiving/Fall decoration ever. This is a huge step for me. Luckily, it was only $3.95, so it was easy to take the plunge.

In pregnancy news, I have my 1-hour glucose screening today. And tomorrow I start my 3rd trimester. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting the third trimester! And I hope the glucose test was OK. I didn't anticipate how the drink itself would make me feel bad. I was more worried about failing the test (thankfully, I passed with flying colors). But drinking pure sugar is surprisingly unpleasant. Hoping you get good results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been away from the Blogosphere too long. Great to see the baby news and wishing you all the best. That turkey candle holder is a real bargain, and, of course, I love those penguins. I'm too weak to resist long-legged penguin skaters, so now I've got to find me a Crate and Barrel.

    ReplyDelete