Friday, November 11, 2011

I've got to stop

I've got to stop buying things (mainly clothes) for Audrey. My baby showers aren't until December, and yet she already reaching what could be considered a full closet.

So, last weekend's shopping spree with my mom and god-mother was it. I am on break until after December 18th. It's going to be tough, but I have to do it.

But for now, here's what I bought at Crazy 8:

Penguin Bodysuit:

Penguin Sweater Hat:

Poodle Fleece Sleeper:

I would like to say this is all I purchased, but I also acquired a pink penguin hat at Macys. Let's not worry though, all 3 of the penguin hats I now have for Audrey are in different sizes.

And my order from Totsy's blowout sale last month may have come in.

And my mom may have bought some things as well (a sleeper and fleece coat). And...maybe a penguin pillow pet that I'll be receiving at Christmas.

Yep, I'm officially on break.

1 comment:

  1. Imagine how much fun it will be looking for bargains after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete