Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Photos galore

What Brent and I have been up to, photo-style.

The Mess of Boxes
While there is still a lot of box madness, it's nowhere to where it was.


Contact Paper is Evil
It's official – I hate contact paper. I just lack the coordination to not have the contact paper end up all stuck together. Thankfully, my mom did the majority of it.

While I never want to see contact paper again, I am so happy I did it. The paper in there was hunter green (shocker), and it was just way too dark.


Towel Happiness
I still don't understand how the previous owners survived without towel rods in their bathroom, but this honey-do was on the top of the list.


I bought another hand towel holder to replace the nasty plastic one in the hall bath, but that bathroom is a whole other story (hopefully that bathroom will be finished tomorrow).

Goodbye Cookie Monster
I love that I have 2 hall closets in my entryway, but I hated the "cookie monster" carpet they were sporting. Fortunately, there was hardwood underneath. While the hardwood isn't in the best condition, it's still a wonderful improvement. My battle wounds from tearing out the carpet were totally worth it.



Kitchen Organization
While I'm thrilled to have a pantry, my issue is that it's long and narrow. I had a similar issue in the Fairway house, and I would end up buying food I already had because it would get lost in the back on the cabinet and I'd never see it again.

My solution to this are these cool cabinet drawers. And I thought for $20 each, it was totally worth it. I'm so excited to be able to find my food easily. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment