Saturday, February 21, 2015

My New Adventure

After Audrey's birthday party last month, I decided I didn't want to make the party decor fun to end – so I'm doing freelance and created an Etsy shop.

So, here's what I've been up to this last month...

A MINNIE MOUSE PARTY

Birthday banner:


Minnie banner:


A SUPERHERO PARTY

Birthday banner:


Superhero banner:


A VERY HUNGRY CATERPILLAR PARTY

Banner:


I also did a penguin banner, and am working on an entire Curious George birthday party...and have a Thomas the Train party I'm doing for my nephew this May.

Right now, I'm pretty much just building up my shop as I go along, but I am having so much fun. I've always loved party decor, so it makes sense for me to take this next step.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible birthday party ideas! I had also used this type of cartoon banner for my son’s birthday party. Actually my local party planer has shared this banner idea with us and also booked party halls in Los Angeles as per our needs.

    ReplyDelete