Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bag Count 2010

Each year, without fail, Brent and I have one disagreement – how many bags of leaves we rake up throughout the fall. I feel Brent's numbers are too high; he thinks my estimate is too low. So this year, why not count it out and make it official?

We did our first raking this weekend, and we definitely have many more raking dates in our future.

2010 bag count: 10

One thing that has sped up our raking immensely is the Gardex Leaf Scoop. My in-laws got us 2 sets of these several years ago and they are incredible! I can pick up 4 times the amount of leaves with it. The best part – it's only $5.99.

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny, we have the same argument every year! :) I think last year we had one raking yield 29 bags... stupid trees!

    That Leaf Scoop looks amazing...I'm so glad you posted this, I will definitely be looking into getting a set! We have some serious raking to do soon...

    ReplyDelete