Books read in July and August: 5
Books listened to in July and August: 5
50. "Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders" by Vincent Bugliosi
51. "Uncharted TerriTORI" by Tori Spelling
52. "Linger" by Maggie Stiefvater (Wolves at Mercy Falls #2)
53. "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins (Hunger Games #3)
54. "7th Heaven" by James Patterson (Women's Murder Club #7)
26. "The Fiery Cross" by Diana Gabaldon (Outlander #5)
27. "Savour the Moment" by Nora Roberts (Bride Quarter #3)
28. "Black Hills" by Nora Roberts
29. "Blood Brothers" by Nora Roberts (Sign of Seven #1)
30. "The Hollow" by Nora Roberts (Sign of Seven #2)
I feel weird that I don't have more accomplished, but both the first book and audiobook that I tackled were massive. I also feel weird having listened to so much Nora Roberts this month, but I wanted something easy to listen to at work – and well, Nora Roberts has definitely fit that bill.
Favorite book of July and August: "Mockingjay" by Suzanne CollinsI know I probably sound like a broken record – but seriously, READ THE HUNGER GAMES SERIES! It is amazing, and you will not be disappointed. "Mockingjay" is the final book in the trilogy, so you won't have to deal with any annoying cliffhangers, etc.